Friday, December 19, 2008

Bet Update

I went to Northampton today. I got some footage of the town with a few inches of snow on the ground. I realized how much good footage I could have gotten this summer if I had only had a camera on long term lease. even though the footage wasn't nearly as good as it would have been during the summer, I felt pretty good about what I got. Soon, I will edit together a preview clip with it.

While I was in town, I went to visit Bet Power, the curator of the Sexual Minorities Archives. He is doing somewhat better even though he has a serious lung/throat/larynx condition. He has tons of doctors visits coming up. I went to Florence to check the mail for the East Coast FTM group and the archives. Then we chatted for a bit. He can speak if he whispers. He seemed really appreciative of the help. I'm hoping he gets better soon.

No comments: