Sunday, July 26, 2009

Updating website

So the access tv show didn't work out as I had hoped. Due to technical difficulties, the person running the show could not play the clip on air. Most of the talk time ended up being taken up by trans 101 type stuff.

I did end up updating the website though. Most of things you might not notice. But I have changed the archives section to education tools and I will be uploading different kinds of material to be used for education in community-type spaces or public school classrooms or academic research. That will all be available free to download for anyone who wants it, and as always users are welcome to send me any content they would like to be available on that page as well.

Lastly, I have added a paypal secure donate button on most of the pages with rotating content. I am wanting to make all the material accessible to people of all income levels, but I also am paying for the webspace and bandwidth to run the project out of my own pocket. Pleas consider donating a few bucks if you can.

No comments: